Born Judith Carr, in Palmdale, California. Grew up in Burbank.
Aspired to be an actress.
Lived in Japan with first husband, Bob Watt.
Lived in Greece and had relationship with admiral in Greek navy.
Lived in Finland and worked as radio journalist and on-air personality. Married and
divorced second husband, Velic Pekku.
Returned to U.S., had career as porn actress.
Lived in Placerville, California and became a massage therapist.
Lived in Oakland and Berkeley, California, worked as erotic massage therapist,
gave workshops on sensual sexuality. Produced
Ageless Desire, for
couples over age 50.
Died in Berkeley, California.
Foreground photo: Paul Johnson
Background photo: David Steinberg
- International erotic film star in the Golden Age of Porn
- Appeared in over 70 films
- Beautiful and sexy even in her forties
- Strong, sensitive and loving hands
- Incorporated orthobionomy and hypnotherapy into her work
- Developed Tender Loving Touch technique
- Led workshops on erotic touch
- Helped straight couples enhance their physical intimacy